Know how Sunscreen saves your skin and why it’s time to buy one for yourself!
Skin care is like a daily ritual to humans. You just can’t ignore your skin when it is such an important part of your body. Imagine presenting yourself in front of others with a very dull and tired-looking face that is all tanned! That is why many beauty experts swear that you should use sunscreen daily for your face and make it look fresh and always young and glowing. Well, there are some practical reasons why you should opt for an SPF-based sunscreen like reequil and make it a part of your fault skincare routine. Read about those reasons below.
- It protects your skin from the harmful UV rays – We all know the damage those harsh ultraviolet rays pouring in from the Sun god do to the Earth and even your skin. It can steal the real glow and beauty of your skin and make you look tired and soggy. But when you apply the Reequil sunscreen on your face daily, it automatically creates a layer over your skin that protects it from the damage caused by these extra harmful UV rays.
- It is an anti-ageing process – Do you know that using good sunscreen can delay the onset of ageing? This is due to the fact that it is efficient in battling free radicals, which are to blame for destroying the collagen in our skin and causing wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines, and saggy skin. By using sunscreen, you can help your skin develop a shield against free radical damage.
- Prevents the risks of skin cancer – It is a well-known fact that prolonged exposure to the sun’s harmful UV rays can lead to a number of skin disorders, with skin cancer being one of the most serious. This makes using an effective sunscreen to shield the skin from damaging rays absolutely necessary.
- Prevents sun tan – Due to the appearance of an uneven skin tone, not everyone wants to have tanned skin. Additionally, it is crucial to apply sun protection to prevent getting sun tan or sunburnt skin. SPF lotion forms a shield on the skin, preventing tanning and pigmentation brought on by exposure to the sun’s rays.
- Prevents skin damage caused by the sun – Your upper or outer skin is not the only part of your body that can be harmed by sun damage. In actuality, the harm may extend underneath the tissues of your upper skin. It’s possible that dangerous UV/UVA rays injure skin cells severely by penetrating deep inside the skin layer. Problematic skin results from damaged skin cells.
- When should you buy a new sunscreen for yourself – While we read about the importance of using sunscreen as your daily ritual of skincare, it is very important to read the signs that you require to change your old sunscreen immediately. And if you are not using one already, then it is essential that you start using one after you notice these signs.
- Uneven skin tone.
- Dull and dry skin.
- Severe sun tan.
- The rough feel of your skin.
- If your city has a severely hot climate.
- During the hot summer days.
- When there is a lot of pollution in your city.
- If you notice a sudden onset of wrinkles on your skin in your early or mid-thirties.